From: "Arie van Wingerden" <xapwing@gmail.com>
Subject: Problem with AdaGide in Windows 8.1
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 12:51:45 +0200
Date: 2015-04-17T12:51:45+02:00	[thread overview]

For some reason I had to reinstall AdaGide.
It had been working properly up to then.

(fyi: GNAT Ada is installed and pointed to in the Windows PATH environment
variable)

After reinstalling AdaGide when I start it, a GUI flashes by in a split
second and the program starts to consume about 50% of the CPU.

I tried uninstall / reinstall several times:
- using an uninstaller program to clean up registry left overs
- executing the installer in several compatibility modes
- executing AdaGide itself in several compatibility modes

Has anybody seen this behavior or have an idea what could be wrong?

Thx in advance