From: Simon Clubley <clubley@remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP>
Subject: Re: Help Needed - Telesoft Telegen 3.2.5 expert VAX/VMS
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 17:57:48 -0000 (UTC)
Date: 2016-06-16T17:57:48+00:00	[thread overview]

On 2016-06-15, Rick Cottle <rdc2732@gmail.com> wrote:
> We need to touch an old project and of course there is very little documentation available (or readily found) and previous contributors move on a long time ago.
>
> In short, the project is an embedded system built with Mil-Std-1750 built with ADA on a Vax.  We have recreated the project to the point of trying to link but do not have a linker map to go the final step.
>
> It would be awesome to find copies of the subject manuals.  Additionally someone experienced in this environment for consulting work.  Phoenix AZ area.

If you have had no luck here, then maybe you could try comp.os.vms.

There's a few of us over there who know Ada but whether the others know
the toolkit you are using is another matter. (I have no knowledge of it).

Even if no-one knows, it wouldn't hurt to ask anyway.

Simon.

PS: BTW, it's Ada, not ADA. :-)