* How to include Win_IO for my project?
@ 2009-01-13 16:07 tolkamp
From: tolkamp @ 2009-01-13 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

To make it possible to plot results of my project I have downloaded
GtkAda and Win_IO.
After this I have created a dependency between my project and GtkAda.
Now the project should be configured to include the sources for
Win_IO.
How can I add the Win_IO directory to my project?

* Re: How to include Win_IO for my project?
@ 2009-01-14  7:14 ` anon
From: anon @ 2009-01-14  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

In command-line version of GNAT:

 gnat <bind/compile/link/make> file<.adb>   -Idir -Ldir

use "-Idir" for a dir that contains the "*.ads", "*.ali" and "ali.o"
and "-Ldir" for a dir that contains extra libraries.

other options are listed by using

  gnat make -gnath

@ 2009-01-16 18:34   ` tolkamp
From: tolkamp @ 2009-01-16 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 14 jan, 08:14, a...@anon.org (anon) wrote:
> In command-line version of GNAT:
>
>  gnat <bind/compile/link/make> file<.adb>   -Idir -Ldir
>
> use "-Idir" for a dir that contains the "*.ads", "*.ali" and "ali.o"
> and "-Ldir" for a dir that contains extra libraries.
>
> other options are listed by using
>
>   gnat make -gnath
>
> In <e618495b-d7db-43ec-8af4-f8993333b...@v18g2000pro.googlegroups.com>, tolkamp <f.tolk...@chello.nl> writes:
>

> >To make it possible to plot results of my project I have downloaded
> >GtkAda and Win_IO.
> >After this I have created a dependency between my project and GtkAda.
> >Now the project should be configured to include the sources for
> >Win_IO.
> >How can I add the Win_IO directory to my project?- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

I am not using the command line.
At this website http://www.ctr.unican.es/Win_IO
I found the text:

Then, you should configure the project to include the sources for
Win_IO.
You can do this by adding the Win_IO directory to the "Sources" part
of the "Edit Project Properties" window.

When I select "Edit Project Properties" the  "Sources" part is not
available, only:
- General
- Languages
- VCS
- Source dirs
- Source files
- Objects
- Main files
- Library
- Naming
- Switches.

Which of these selections must be used?

* Re: How to include Win_IO for my project?
@ 2009-01-16 19:15     ` Anh Vo
From: Anh Vo @ 2009-01-16 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jan 16, 10:34 am, tolkamp <f.tolk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I select "Edit Project Properties" the  "Sources" part is not
> available, only:
> - General
> - Languages
> - VCS
> - Source dirs
> - Source files
> - Objects
> - Main files
> - Library
> - Naming
> - Switches.
>
> Which of these selections must be used?- Hide quoted text -

Source dirs is the one. Note that GPS is directory base, not a file
base.

A. Vo

* Re: How to include Win_IO for my project?
@ 2009-01-16 19:31     ` anon
From: anon @ 2009-01-16 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

From the web site:
  Then, you should configure the project to include the sources for
    Win_IO. You can do this by adding the Win_IO directory to the
    "Sources" part of the "Edit Project Properties" window.

So:
  use  "sources dirs" for dir of win_io sources files ( *.ads )
  use  "objects"      for dir of win_io object files  ( *.o )
  use  "Library"      for win_io lib file, if one exist.

@ 2009-01-17 13:06       ` tolkamp
From: tolkamp @ 2009-01-17 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 16 jan, 20:31, a...@anon.org (anon) wrote:
> From the web site:
>   Then, you should configure the project to include the sources for
>     Win_IO. You can do this by adding the Win_IO directory to the
>     "Sources" part of the "Edit Project Properties" window.
>
> So:
>   use  "sources dirs" for dir of win_io sources files ( *.ads )
>   use  "objects"      for dir of win_io object files  ( *.o )
>   use  "Library"      for win_io lib file, if one exist.
>
> In <c58da3f0-a88d-4c3a-889c-ad36d6900...@o40g2000prn.googlegroups.com>, tolkamp <f.tolk...@gmail.com> writes:
>

> >On 14 jan, 08:14, a...@anon.org (anon) wrote:
> >> In command-line version of GNAT:
>
> >> =A0gnat <bind/compile/link/make> file<.adb> =A0 -Idir -Ldir
>
> >> use "-Idir" for a dir that contains the "*.ads", "*.ali" and "ali.o"
> >> and "-Ldir" for a dir that contains extra libraries.
>
> >> other options are listed by using
>
> >> =A0 gnat make -gnath

> >ijk bericht niet weergeven -
>
> >> - Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -
>
> >I am not using the command line.
> >At this websitehttp://www.ctr.unican.es/Win_IO
> >I found the text:
>
> >Then, you should configure the project to include the sources for
> >Win_IO.
> >You can do this by adding the Win_IO directory to the "Sources" part
> >of the "Edit Project Properties" window.
>
> >When I select "Edit Project Properties" the  "Sources" part is not
> >available, only:
> >- General
> >- Languages
> >- VCS
> >- Source dirs
> >- Source files
> >- Objects
> >- Main files
> >- Library
> >- Naming
> >- Switches.
>
> >Which of these selections must be used?- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

When source dirs is clicked the window with source directories C:\GNAT
\bin appears.
When objects is clicked the window with Build/Exec directory C:\GNAT
\bin appears.
When Library is clicked for General the follwing can be selected:
- Library Name
- Library Directory
- Library ALI Kirectory
- Libray kind
- Version

How to continue?

* Re: How to include Win_IO for my project?
@ 2009-01-17 19:08         ` anon
From: anon @ 2009-01-17 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

The current values are the default ones, but they can be replaced.

So, add the dir(s) and separate them by comma, like in the example below.

For a more in depth explaination of each line see:

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gnat_ugn_unw/GNAT-Project-Manager.html

Example from the net:

     Project Hello_4 is
        for Source_Dirs use (".", "..");
     end Hello_4;

another example:

project Cando is

   for Languages use ("Ada");
   for Source_Dirs use (".", "src", "\win_io");
   for Object_Dir use "obj";
   for Exec_Dir use ".";

end Cando;

@ 2009-01-18 20:42           ` tolkamp
From: tolkamp @ 2009-01-18 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 17 jan, 20:08, a...@anon.org (anon) wrote:
> The current values are the default ones, but they can be replaced.
>
> So, add the dir(s) and separate them by comma, like in the example below.
>
> For a more in depth explaination of each line see:
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gnat_ugn_unw/GNAT-Project-Manager.html
>
> Example from the net:
>
>      Project Hello_4 is
>         for Source_Dirs use (".", "..");
>      end Hello_4;
>
> another example:
>
> project Cando is
>
>    for Languages use ("Ada");
>    for Source_Dirs use (".", "src", "\win_io");
>    for Object_Dir use "obj";
>    for Exec_Dir use ".";

> end Cando;
>
> In <92dda95d-161e-4337-8a60-698c3c837...@r15g2000prd.googlegroups.com>, tolkamp <f.tolk...@gmail.com> writes:
>

> >On 16 jan, 20:31, a...@anon.org (anon) wrote:
> >> From the web site:
> >> =A0 Then, you should configure the project to include the sources for
> >> =A0 =A0 Win_IO. You can do this by adding the Win_IO directory to the
> >> =A0 =A0 "Sources" part of the "Edit Project Properties" window.
>
> >> So:
> >> =A0 use =A0"sources dirs" for dir of win_io sources files ( *.ads )
> >> =A0 use =A0"objects" =A0 =A0 =A0for dir of win_io object files =A0( *.o )
> >> =A0 use =A0"Library" =A0 =A0 =A0for win_io lib file, if one exist.

> >, t=3D

> >kel=3D

> >t niet weergeven -
>
> >> - Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -
>
> >When source dirs is clicked the window with source directories C:\GNAT
> >\bin appears.
> >When objects is clicked the window with Build/Exec directory C:\GNAT
> >\bin appears.
> >When Library is clicked for General the follwing can be selected:
> >- Library Name
> >- Library Directory
> >- Library ALI Kirectory
> >- Libray kind
> >- Version
>
> >How to continue?- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

Thank you for this explanation. Now I have successful added the
directory win_io_3.0_scr_dos to my project.
After this I have added the following source code of my project:
- Time, Speed : Float;
- My_Plot : Plot_Window_Type;
- Plot_Window (My_Plot, "Time", "Speed"); -- create plot window
- Add_Point (My_Plot, Time, Speed);

Compilation is error free, but when an executable is made the
following error occurs in package plot_windows.adb:
"Add_Plot" is undefined.

What do I wrong?

* Re: How to include Win_IO for my project?
@ 2009-01-18 22:48             ` anon
From: anon @ 2009-01-18 22:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

--  Not sure.  You might try the following :
--
-- From the examples at "http://www.ctr.unican.es/Win_IO" the home of
-- Win_IO.

with Plot_Windows; use Plot_Windows;
with Ada.Text_IO; use Ada.Text_IO;
with Ada.Numerics.Elementary_Functions;
use Ada.Numerics.Elementary_Functions;

procedure Test_Plot_Window is
   Plot : Plot_Window_Type:=Plot_Window("Test Plot Window","Degrees",
                                        "Value");
   X : Float;
begin
   -- Sin Graph
   Set_Color(Plot,Blue);
   Set_Symbol(Plot,Circle);
   Set_Lines(Plot,True);
   Set_Graph_Title(Plot,"Sin(x)");
   X:=0.0;
   for I in 1..100 loop
      Add_Point(Plot,X,Sin(X,360.0));
      X:=X+10.0;
   end loop;

   -- Cos Graph
   New_Graph(Plot);
   Set_Color(Plot,Red);
   Set_Symbol(Plot,Up_Triangle);
   Set_Lines(Plot,False);
   Set_Graph_Title(Plot,"Cos(x)");
   X:=0.0;
   for I in 1..100 loop
      Add_Point(Plot,X,Cos(X,360.0));
      X:=X+10.0;
   end loop;

   -- Paint the plot
   Wait(Plot);
   Put_Line("Test Completed");
end Test_Plot_Window;

@ 2009-01-19 13:06               ` tolkamp
From: tolkamp @ 2009-01-19 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 18 jan, 23:48, a...@anon.org (anon) wrote:
> [...]
> >exist.

> >, t=3D

> >"

> >om>=3D

> >da.
> >ron=3D

> >ich=3D

> >> - Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -
>
> >Thank you for this explanation. Now I have successful added the
> >directory win_io_3.0_scr_dos to my project.
> >After this I have added the following source code of my project:
> >- Time, Speed : Float;
> >- My_Plot : Plot_Window_Type;
> >- Plot_Window (My_Plot, "Time", "Speed"); -- create plot window
> >- Add_Point (My_Plot, Time, Speed);
>
> >Compilation is error free, but when an executable is made the
> >following error occurs in package plot_windows.adb:
> >"Add_Plot" is undefined.
>
> >What do I wrong?- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

I have tried the example, but still the same error in package
plot_windows.adb ("Add_Plot" is undefined) when the executable is
build:
line 132 Add_Plot(Resp.Canvas,Resp.Plot,0.2,0.2);

* Re: How to include Win_IO for my project?
@ 2009-01-19 14:14                 ` Petter
From: Petter @ 2009-01-19 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 19 Jan, 14:06, tolkamp <f.tolk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 18 jan, 23:48, a...@anon.org (anon) wrote:
>

> > --  Not sure.  You might try the following :
> > --
> > -- From the examples at "http://www.ctr.unican.es/Win_IO" the home of
> > -- Win_IO.
> > --
>
> > with Plot_Windows; use Plot_Windows;
> > with Ada.Text_IO; use Ada.Text_IO;
> > with Ada.Numerics.Elementary_Functions;
> > use Ada.Numerics.Elementary_Functions;
>
> > procedure Test_Plot_Window is
> >    Plot : Plot_Window_Type:=Plot_Window("Test Plot Window","Degrees",
> >                                         "Value");
> >    X : Float;
> > begin
> >    -- Sin Graph
> >    Set_Color(Plot,Blue);
> >    Set_Symbol(Plot,Circle);
> >    Set_Lines(Plot,True);
> >    Set_Graph_Title(Plot,"Sin(x)");
> >    X:=0.0;
> >    for I in 1..100 loop
> >       Add_Point(Plot,X,Sin(X,360.0));
> >       X:=X+10.0;
> >    end loop;
>
> >    -- Cos Graph
> >    New_Graph(Plot);
> >    Set_Color(Plot,Red);
> >    Set_Symbol(Plot,Up_Triangle);
> >    Set_Lines(Plot,False);
> >    Set_Graph_Title(Plot,"Cos(x)");
> >    X:=0.0;
> >    for I in 1..100 loop
> >       Add_Point(Plot,X,Cos(X,360.0));
> >       X:=X+10.0;
> >    end loop;
>
> >    -- Paint the plot
> >    Wait(Plot);
> >    Put_Line("Test Completed");
> > end Test_Plot_Window;

> > >the

> > >)
> > >es =3DA0( *.o )
> > >exist.

> > >, t=3D

> > >"

> > >om>=3D

> > >da.
> > >ron=3D

> > >ich=3D

> > >Thank you for this explanation. Now I have successful added the
> > >directory win_io_3.0_scr_dos to my project.
> > >After this I have added the following source code of my project:
> > >- Time, Speed : Float;
> > >- My_Plot : Plot_Window_Type;
> > >- Plot_Window (My_Plot, "Time", "Speed"); -- create plot window
> > >- Add_Point (My_Plot, Time, Speed);
>
> > >Compilation is error free, but when an executable is made the
> > >following error occurs in package plot_windows.adb:
> > >"Add_Plot" is undefined.
>
> > >What do I wrong?- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -
>
> > - Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -
>
> I have tried the example, but still the same error in package
> plot_windows.adb ("Add_Plot" is undefined) when the executable is
> build:
> line 132 Add_Plot(Resp.Canvas,Resp.Plot,0.2,0.2);- Dölj citerad text -
>
> - Visa citerad text -

An excellent example on why not to use use! Line 132 expects to find
the procedure Add_Plot somewhere in your scope.

* Re: How to include Win_IO for my project?
@ 2009-01-19 15:51                   ` Jean-Pierre Rosen
From: Jean-Pierre Rosen @ 2009-01-19 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Petter a �crit :
> An excellent example on why not to use use! Line 132 expects to find
> the procedure Add_Plot somewhere in your scope.
Certainly not. The OP said the compilation is error free, but the
problem is at link time. A use clause does not allow you to use
something that does not exist!

And if it compiles, right-click on Add_Plot (in emacs or GPS) and
goto_declaration => you know where it is defined, and which module is
missing at link time.

           J-P. Rosen (rosen@adalog.fr)

* Re: How to include Win_IO for my project?
@ 2009-01-19 16:20                   ` tolkamp
From: tolkamp @ 2009-01-19 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 19 jan, 15:14, Petter <petter_frykl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 19 Jan, 14:06, tolkamp <f.tolk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 18 jan, 23:48, a...@anon.org (anon) wrote:
>
> > > --  Not sure.  You might try the following :
> > > --
> > > -- From the examples at "http://www.ctr.unican.es/Win_IO" the home of
> > > -- Win_IO.
> > > --
>
> > > with Plot_Windows; use Plot_Windows;
> > > with Ada.Text_IO; use Ada.Text_IO;
> > > with Ada.Numerics.Elementary_Functions;
> > > use Ada.Numerics.Elementary_Functions;
>
> > > procedure Test_Plot_Window is
> > >    Plot : Plot_Window_Type:=Plot_Window("Test Plot Window","Degrees",
> > >                                         "Value");
> > >    X : Float;
> > > begin
> > >    -- Sin Graph
> > >    Set_Color(Plot,Blue);
> > >    Set_Symbol(Plot,Circle);
> > >    Set_Lines(Plot,True);
> > >    Set_Graph_Title(Plot,"Sin(x)");
> > >    X:=0.0;
> > >    for I in 1..100 loop
> > >       Add_Point(Plot,X,Sin(X,360.0));
> > >       X:=X+10.0;
> > >    end loop;
>
> > >    -- Cos Graph
> > >    New_Graph(Plot);
> > >    Set_Color(Plot,Red);
> > >    Set_Symbol(Plot,Up_Triangle);
> > >    Set_Lines(Plot,False);
> > >    Set_Graph_Title(Plot,"Cos(x)");
> > >    X:=0.0;
> > >    for I in 1..100 loop
> > >       Add_Point(Plot,X,Cos(X,360.0));
> > >       X:=X+10.0;
> > >    end loop;
>
> > >    -- Paint the plot
> > >    Wait(Plot);
> > >    Put_Line("Test Completed");
> > > end Test_Plot_Window;

> > > - Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -
>
> > I have tried the example, but still the same error in package
> > plot_windows.adb ("Add_Plot" is undefined) when the executable is
> > build:
> > line 132 Add_Plot(Resp.Canvas,Resp.Plot,0.2,0.2);- Dölj citerad text -
>
> > - Visa citerad text -
>
> An excellent example on why not to use use! Line 132 expects to find
> the procedure Add_Plot somewhere in your scope.- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

Add_Plot(Resp.Canvas,Resp.Plot,0.2,0.2) is called within the function
Plot_Window in package plot_windows.adb.
I'am not understanding what you mean with "Line 132 expects to find

@ 2009-01-20  1:50             ` Ali Bendriss
From: Ali Bendriss @ 2009-01-20  1:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 12:42:04 -0800, tolkamp wrote:

> Thank you for this explanation. Now I have successful added the
> directory win_io_3.0_scr_dos to my project. After this I have added the
> following source code of my project: - Time, Speed : Float;
> - My_Plot : Plot_Window_Type;
> - Plot_Window (My_Plot, "Time", "Speed"); -- create plot window -
> Add_Point (My_Plot, Time, Speed);
>
> Compilation is error free, but when an executable is made the following
> error occurs in package plot_windows.adb: "Add_Plot" is undefined.
>
> What do I wrong?

"Add_Plot" doesn't exist anymore in recent version of GtkAda.
I've done a small patch against win_io_3.0_src to make it compile with
GtkAda-gpl-2.10.2. I've done a light test and it's look like OK
no warranty of course.
copy the rest of the message in a file as "add_plot.patch" inside
win_io_3.0_src then run patch -p0 <add_plot.patch

Ali

--- ../plot_windows.adb	2005-10-03 15:42:38.000000000 +0100
+++ plot_windows.adb	2009-01-20 01:23:59.500325738 +0000
@@ -35,6 +35,9 @@
 with Plot_Window_Gui_Intl; use Plot_Window_Gui_Intl;
 with Gtk.Main;
 with Initialize_Gtk_Once;
+with Gtk.Extra.Plot;
+
+with Gtk.Extra.Plot_Canvas.Plot;

 package body Plot_Windows is

@@ -113,6 +116,7 @@
      return Plot_Window_Type
    is
       Resp : Plot_Window_Type;
+      Child : Gtk.Extra.Plot_Canvas.Plot.Gtk_Plot_Canvas_Plot;
    begin
       Task_Support.Enter;
       New_Graph(Resp);
@@ -129,46 +133,48 @@
       -- Create the plot
       Gtk_New (Resp.Plot,Resp.Gdkw);

-      Add_Plot(Resp.Canvas,Resp.Plot,0.2,0.2);
+      Gtk.Extra.Plot_Canvas.Plot.Gtk_New (Child, Resp.Plot);
+      Put_Child (Resp.Canvas, Child,0.2,0.2);
+
       Show(Resp.Plot);

       -- Set Axis titles
       Axis_Set_Title
-        (Plot => Resp.Plot,
-         Axis => Axis_Bottom,
+        (Gtk.Extra.Plot.Get_Axis (Plot => Resp.Plot,
+         Axis => Axis_Bottom),
          Title => X_Axis_Title);
       Axis_Set_Visible
-        (Plot => Resp.Plot,
-         Axis => Axis_Bottom,
+        (Gtk.Extra.Plot.Get_Axis (Plot => Resp.Plot,
+         Axis => Axis_Bottom),
          Visible => True);
       Axis_Set_Visible
-        (Plot => Resp.Plot,
-         Axis => Axis_Top,
+        (Gtk.Extra.Plot.Get_Axis (Plot => Resp.Plot,
+         Axis => Axis_Top),
          Visible => False);
       Axis_Move_Title
-        (Plot => Resp.Plot,
-         Axis => Axis_Bottom,
+        (Gtk.Extra.Plot.Get_Axis (Plot => Resp.Plot,
+         Axis => Axis_Bottom),
          Angle => Angle_0,
          X     => 0.5,
          Y     => 0.9);
       Axis_Show_Title
-        (Plot => Resp.Plot,
-         Axis => Axis_Bottom);
+        (Gtk.Extra.Plot.Get_Axis (Plot => Resp.Plot,
+         Axis => Axis_Bottom));
       Axis_Set_Title
-        (Plot => Resp.Plot,
-         Axis => Axis_Left,
+        (Gtk.Extra.Plot.Get_Axis (Plot => Resp.Plot,
+         Axis => Axis_Left),
          Title => Y_Axis_Title);
       Axis_Set_Visible
-        (Plot => Resp.Plot,
-         Axis => Axis_Left,
+        (Gtk.Extra.Plot.Get_Axis (Plot => Resp.Plot,
+         Axis => Axis_Left),
          Visible => True);
       Axis_Set_Visible
-        (Plot => Resp.Plot,
-         Axis => Axis_Right,
+        (Gtk.Extra.Plot.Get_Axis (Plot => Resp.Plot,
+         Axis => Axis_Right),
          Visible => False);
       Axis_Show_Title
-        (Plot => Resp.Plot,
-         Axis => Axis_Left);
+        (Gtk.Extra.Plot.Get_Axis (Plot => Resp.Plot,
+         Axis => Axis_Left));

       Task_Support.Leave;
       return Resp;

* Re: How to include Win_IO for my project?
@ 2009-01-20 11:32               ` tolkamp
From: tolkamp @ 2009-01-20 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 20 jan, 02:50, Ali Bendriss <ali.bendr...@snake.oil> wrote:
> [...]
>        Axis_Set_Title
> -        (Plot => Resp.Plot,
> -         Axis => Axis_Left,
> +        (Gtk.Extra.Plot.Get_Axis (Plot => Resp.Plot,
> +         Axis => Axis_Left),
>           Title => Y_Axis_Title);
>        Axis_Set_Visible
> -        (Plot => Resp.Plot,
> -         Axis => Axis_Left,
> +        (Gtk.Extra.Plot.Get_Axis (Plot => Resp.Plot,
> +         Axis => Axis_Left),
>           Visible => True);
>        Axis_Set_Visible
> -        (Plot => Resp.Plot,
> -         Axis => Axis_Right,
> +        (Gtk.Extra.Plot.Get_Axis (Plot => Resp.Plot,
> +         Axis => Axis_Right),
>           Visible => False);
>        Axis_Show_Title
> -        (Plot => Resp.Plot,
> -         Axis => Axis_Left);
> +        (Gtk.Extra.Plot.Get_Axis (Plot => Resp.Plot,

Thank you Ali for this solution. I have copied the rest of your
message to the new file add_plot.patch in directory
win_io_3.0_src_dos.
Now I have to run this patch file. How to do this?
Must I change to the GPS shell?

* Re: How to include Win_IO for my project?
@ 2009-01-20 19:03                 ` Ali Bendriss
From: Ali Bendriss @ 2009-01-20 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 03:32:37 -0800, tolkamp wrote:

> Thank you Ali for this solution. I have copied the rest of your message
> to the new file add_plot.patch in directory win_io_3.0_src_dos.
> Now I have to run this patch file. How to do this? Must I change to the
> GPS shell?

I've just send you the modified file by email.
I don't really know GPS so I can't help you more than that.

Ali