From: "Alexander Camek" <Alexander.Camek@Elektrobit.com>
Subject: Undefined reference to glib_E
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:35:36 +0200
Date: 2007-03-26T12:35:36+02:00	[thread overview]

Hi all,

currently I am porting a linux application to windows.
Under Linux all compiles fine, but during compilation or better linking I
get always a undefined reference to glib_E under windows.

I use the gpl version dated to 2006 in order to compile the project with
commandline argument: gnatmake -Pimages.gpr

The project file looks like this:
-- -*- mode: Ada;-*-
with "common";
with "framework";

project images is
 for Library_Name use "images";
 for Library_Dir  use "lib";
 for Object_Dir   use "obj";
 for Library_Kind use "dynamic";
 for Source_Dirs  use (".", "bind");
 for Languages    use ("Ada", "C");
 for Library_Interface use
  ("base_images", "generic_images", "images");

 package Linker   renames Common.Linker;
 package Compiler renames Common.Compiler;
 package Builder  renames Common.Builder;
 package Ide      renames Common.Ide;

end images;

When I do a static linking, everything works fine, but the dynamic linkage
has this undefined reference.
The Ada_Project_Path, Ada_Include_Path and Ada_Objects_Path is set to point
to the .a files of GtkAda and the GtkAda\bin path is set before the Gnat\bin
path in the enviroment PATH.
Also other project files using Gtkada are compiling correct, but they only
use "for Languages use ("Ada")".
The common project contains the gtkada project.

Did I forget to set some switch? Or have i set something wrong?
What I am confused about is that in the user manual of gnat it is set:
"F.10 Building DLLs with GNAT Project files
There is nothing specific to Windows in this area"

Thanks for any information you can give me in order to point me to the right
direction.

Greetings

Alexander