* Virtual Reality
@ 1996-08-28  0:00 Jochen Rathert
From: Jochen Rathert @ 1996-08-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm looking for
- Success stories
- Lessons learned
- Links
- Public accessable programs
related to Ada and Virtual Reality (VR).

Thanks in advance,

Jochen
--
All opinions are those of the author (rathert@cci.de)
and do not give a statement of CCI GmbH.

* Re: Virtual Reality
@ 1996-08-31  0:00 ` David Wallace
From: David Wallace @ 1996-08-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jochen,

   This may be of some help. I was at ADA UK this year where Silicon
   Graphics gave a very impressive demonstration of Virtual reality software
   which was written in Ada 83 and then upgraded to 95.

   They would possibly be a good start. I have no definate links for you,
   but try searching their site or emailing them.

   Hope this helps....

   Dave Wallace

--
|_| |_| | _ | | | | |_   |  |Internet provider for all Acorn RISC machines|