From: tmoran@acm.org
Subject: Google error?, was Re: GNAT question
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 04:37:39 GMT
Date: 2002-08-12T04:37:39+00:00	[thread overview]

> on the newsgroup properly. Start a new thread with a proper
> subject, don't append a reply to a completely irrelevant
  I note that Google Groups shows the OP as a followup on a
thread from last March, but the actual header of his posting
does not contain any References line, suggesting that it was
not an appended reply at all.  Does Google show threads as
connected by using References, or merely by looking for the
same subject line wording?  If the latter, the complaint should
go to Google, not to the poster of the question.