* .NET programming, Visual Studio and GNAT2009
@ 2009-10-02  7:00 Paul
From: Paul @ 2009-10-02  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
	I need some help getting Visual Studio 2005 working with GNAT 2009 for
.NET code.  I had it working back in 2008 but since then I've rebuilt
my computer and managed to lose some e-mails and web links on the topic
(mea culpa).  The file I obtained back last year was
gnat-gpl-2008-20080521-dotnet-bin.exe which I think I obtained from the
Libre site but I could be wrong :o)

Is there a GNAT 2009 version of this file?  I cannot see it on the
Libre site.  I tried using the the 2008 version with GNAT 2009 and it
broke a number of DLLs.

Writing/revising Ada code is just one of my many hobbies.  I only do it
for fun and haven't written any serious Ada code since the '80's.

TIA
Paul

* Re: .NET programming, Visual Studio and GNAT2009
@ 2009-10-02 16:12 ` Anh Vo
From: Anh Vo @ 2009-10-02 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Oct 2, 12:00 am, "Paul" <pcas1...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> Is there a GNAT 2009 version of this file?  I cannot see it on the
> Libre site.  I tried using the the 2008 version with GNAT 2009 and it

It has always been there since the first day of being released. In
fact, I just checked it before composing this email.

Anh Vo

* Re: .NET programming, Visual Studio and GNAT2009
@ 2009-10-03  6:13   ` Paul
From: Paul @ 2009-10-03  6:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Anh Vo wrote:

> On Oct 2, 12:00�am, "Paul" <pcas1...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>
> > Is there a GNAT 2009 version of this file? �I cannot see it on the
> > Libre site. �I tried using the the 2008 version with GNAT 2009 and
> > it
>
> It has always been there since the first day of being released. In
> fact, I just checked it before composing this email.
>
> Anh Vo

Thanks.  I found it a minute or two after posting and tried to pull my
original post.  Sometimes it's hard to see the forest for the trees!

Paul