From: "R. Srinivasan" <r.srinivasan@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Directory Listing
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 02:28:35 GMT
Date: 2003-01-17T02:28:35+00:00	[thread overview]

apart from all the splendid ideas, i suggest you also take a look at the
package gnat.command_line and in particular procedures related to filename
expansion.

if you need an example, i have a sample program "findfiles" that is a cheap
find (the unix util) in ada heavily relying on gnat packages mentioned -
please contact me by email.

regards

srini