From: Shark8 <OneWingedShark@gmail.com>
Subject: Ada 2012 Corrigendum
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 20:26:35 -0700
Date: 2014-09-11T20:26:35-07:00	[thread overview]

Is it possible to add in new aspects, or no?

Two that I think would be useful would be:
(1) "Delayed_Representation" for enumerations which would allow the
following, which is not currently possible due to freezing:

Package Ex1 is
   -- Statuses for drives.
   Type General_Status is (Unmounted, Standby, Ready, Busy, Unknown)
   with Delayed_Representation;

   -- Statuses for non-removable drives.
   Subtype HD_Status is General_Status range Standby..Unknown;

Private
   For General_Status use (
      Unmounted => 2#0000#,
      Standby   => 2#0001#,
      Ready     => 2#0011#,
      Busy      => 2#0101#,
      Unknown   => 2#1111#
    );
End Ex1;

(2) An aspect indicating a function which is not-only pure, but static
-- intended to be computed at compile-time; this could, for example, be
used to make the formulae in the endian-independent paper (
http://www.sigada.org/ada_letters/sept2005/Endian-Independent%20Paper.pdf )
directly usable.

Or should I submit these as AI entries? (In either case, what should I
do to get these addressed?)