From: "Brian Gaffney" <brianDOTgaffney@myrealbox.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT & GPS on Linpus Linux
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 17:34:43 -0500
Date: 2009-04-09T17:34:43-05:00	[thread overview]

I have an eeePC 900 (9" screen).  It comes with Xandros, but I don't use
that much, so haven't looked into installing too much on it.  But I do have
Ubuntu installed on an SD card, with GNAT installed.  I have had no problems
with that (I don't use GPS, etc.).

There are several eee-specific Ubuntu (and other) distributions.  What I did
was added an eee-specific repository and installed a few packages, including
an optimized kernal.  I haven't found anything that doesn't work on it.
(The only problem with the way I installed was that I needed to use an
ethernet cable until I had installed the unique packages - it was just
easier.)