From: "John Cupak" <Jcupak744@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: How to Build Existing Code Using Apex
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 23:27:15 GMT
Date: 2002-04-29T23:27:15+00:00	[thread overview]

What you're asking for is a quick tutorial / help on how to use Rational
Apex for Ada. Does anyone at space.com provide training on Apex? Seems
pretty raw to throw someone into using a tool without any training.

That being said, let me know if you still need help by the time you read
this, and e-mail me at John_J_Cupak@raytheon.com, and I'll see what I can do
to help. I teach a course on Rational Apex for Ada (and one for C/C++ too,
but that's another story) on a regular basis.

John