From: "Jeffrey R. Carter" <spam.jrcarter.not@spam.not.acm.org>
Subject: Re: Ada Web Server Installation
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 09:02:53 -0700
Date: 2016-01-14T09:02:53-07:00	[thread overview]

On 01/14/2016 03:31 AM, n93942011@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm attempting to move towards more complicated Ada concepts and delve into
> Ada Web applications and Ada Web Server programming, but I'm having trouble
> at the starting block with the installation of the AWS from Ada Core.  The
> system I'm attempting to run it on is Windows 7 with a Cygwin Terminal. When
> I run the first make command, $make setup, I get the following:

I'm not sure if anyone has ever been able to use AWS on Windows. This has been
discussed many times on here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/comp.lang.ada/AWS$20Windows

I would 2nd the recommendation to use Gnoga to build Ada web applications.

--
Jeff Carter
"When Bell Labs were invited to evaluate C against the DoD requirements