From: "G.B." <bauhaus@futureapps.invalid>
Subject: Taking 'Access of single task/protected object
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 17:18:26 +0100
Date: 2016-01-07T17:18:26+01:00	[thread overview]

It seems impossible to take the 'Access (or 'Unchecked_Access)
of a single task object, since it cannot be made aliased.
And, I guess, as it is not of a named type, so that there
is no way to express even an anonymous access type.

This is, I think, the crucial bit of a question (34540199)
asked at stackoverflow. (The example uses some listener pattern
which looks like Java written in Ada, but that's not why I'm
asking.)

   task Single is
      entry Something;
   end Single;

   ...some_context (access_discriminant => Single'Access)...

somefile:  prefix of "Access" attribute must be aliased

So, suppose some_context requires indirect access to a single
task object, i.e., to one of an anonymous task type.
Is there a preferred solution to single-task vs. multiple