From: Paul Warren <pfw@trillian.uk.aonix.com>
Subject: Re: Alsys Ada question
Date: 2000/03/08
Date: 2000-03-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Richard D Riehle <laoXhai@ix.netcom.com> writes:

> One would hope that Aonix would support it.  http://www.aonix.com.  However,
> there is a question still on the table of how much support anyone can
> expect with the recent shakeup at Aonix.  It is not clear that anyone is left
> in the organization with knowledge or experience of the Alsys Ada 83 product
> line since they dismantled the office in Burlington, MA where most of that
> knowledge was concentrated.

I don't believe that we support any of the AdaWorld version 4 products.
We do still support AdaWorld version 5 (well, some of them anyway).  I've
been helping a customer recently to move an application from version
4 to version 5.  We do support "discontinued" products on a special basis
(but this is done at a local level, not globally).

There is still Ada 83 product knowledge in USA and Europe within Aonix,
though I don't know how many read comp.lang.ada.

Cheers,

Paul
--
| Paul Warren  M.Phil,        |                                             |