* How to start for create a device driver?
@ 2002-10-11 17:17 Abardeen
From: Abardeen @ 2002-10-11 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello! I need to build a device driver  in ada 95, someone can give me some
advices (book's titles, urls atc)? Thanx in advance ^_^

* Re: How to start for create a device driver?
@ 2002-10-11 18:00 ` David C. Hoos
From: David C. Hoos @ 2002-10-11 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Hello! I need to build a device driver  in ada 95, someone can give me
some
> advices (book's titles, urls atc)? Thanx in advance ^_^
Writing device drivers is highly operating-system-specific. Can you tell us
little more about exactly what it is you're trying to do?

* Re: How to start for create a device driver?
@ 2002-10-13 17:13 ` Larry Kilgallen
From: Larry Kilgallen @ 2002-10-13 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <SIDp9.18126$RO.405385@twister1.libero.it>, "Abardeen" <sicon@hotmail.com> writes:
> Hello! I need to build a device driver  in ada 95, someone can give me some
> advices (book's titles, urls atc)? Thanx in advance ^_^

You really need to understand what a device driver is, and that will
vary a lot from one operating system to another.

http://www.openvms.compaq.com:8000/73final/documentation/PDF/CR_AXP_STEP2_DR_FR_VAX_DR.pdf