From: ak@muc.de
Subject: Utility to split .src files for gnat?
Date: 1998/01/25
Date: 1998-01-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I installed gnat-3.10p on a RedHat 4.0 box to learn some Ada. After some
initial problems (the install script seems to set incorrect links
in /usr/lib/$target/2.7.2.1/ for adainclude and adalib - to rts-fsu instead
of rts-native) the compiler works fine now.

I downloaded some source codes from the PAL, but most of them seem to come
in a *.src format (for VMS?) which GNAT doesn't like. Is there a tool to
split them into smaller files for GNAT or do I have to write one to do this
myself?

I looked around at PAL but couldn't find a tool that does this.

Thanks,

-Andi