* Re: What are the best tutorials around?
       [not found] <01bc3916$3cfb57e0$c37d8ea1@AaBbCcDd>
@ 1997-03-27  0:00 ` Matthew Heaney
From: Matthew Heaney @ 1997-03-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <01bc3916$3cfb57e0$c37d8ea1@AaBbCcDd>, "Centaury"
<utopian@pl.jaring.my> wrote:

>Can anybody tell me what are the best ADA tutorials around which are
>available for download?? Thanx!

There are several tutorials listed at the Ada home page:

<http://www.adahome.com/Tutorials/>

Lovelace is a popular one; there are a few others.

<http://www.adahome.com/Tutorials/Lovelace/lovelace.htm>

Matt

P.S. By the way, Ada is a woman, not an acronym.  When you capitalize her
name as you have done,  then some may think you want information about the
American Dental Association!

Matthew Heaney
Software Development Consultant
<mailto:matthew_heaney@acm.org>
(818) 985-1271

@ 1997-03-31  0:00 ` edey
From: edey @ 1997-03-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Centaury wrote:

> Can anybody tell me what are the best ADA tutorials around which are
> available for download?? Thanx!
>
> --
> Please mail replies to :
> utopian@pl.jaring.my
Does any body know of some good documents for a new (to windows)
programmer for writing win95 api code with gnat for winnt?