* Re: Looking for OOP examples
       [not found] <01bcf20d$53e8e5c0$11208b82@zztop>
@ 1997-11-15  0:00 ` Matthew Heaney
From: Matthew Heaney @ 1997-11-15  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <01bcf20d$53e8e5c0$11208b82@zztop>, "Jorg van Daelen"
<j.h.w.vanDaelen@nl.cis.philips.com> wrote:

>I'am looking for some simple object oriented programming examples. E.g. a
>calculator.
>Does anybody know where to find such an example?

I don't happen to have a calculator example handy, but do know of some
examples.  I've translated some of the examples from the Design Patterns
book into Ada 95, and all the posts are listed by month at the Patterns WG
archives.

<http://www.acm.org/archives/patterns.html>

Let me know if you have any questions.

Matt

Matthew Heaney
Software Development Consultant
<mailto:matthew_heaney@acm.org>
(818) 985-1271

@ 1997-11-17  0:00 ` John English
From: John English @ 1997-11-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jorg van Daelen (j.h.w.vanDaelen@nl.cis.philips.com) wrote:
: I'am looking for some simple object oriented programming examples. E.g. a
: calculator.
: Does anybody know where to find such an example?

Exactly this example is used in my book, "Ada 95: the Craft of OOP".
You can dowload the examples from the book's website at
  http://www.comp.it.bton.ac.uk/je/adacraft

 Senior Lecturer           | http://www.comp.it.bton.ac.uk/je
 Dept. of Computing        | ** NON-PROFIT CD FOR CS STUDENTS **
 University of Brighton    |    -- see http://burks.bton.ac.uk