From: mheaney@ni.net (Matthew Heaney)
Subject: Re: Please help!
Date: 1997/10/13
Date: 1997-10-13T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <61kn5d$pvr$1@goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au>, ok@goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au
(Richard A. O'Keefe) wrote:

>Mats Akerlund <makdv97@student.hv.se> writes:
>
>>I need the algorithms for the Counting sort and the Adress Calculation
>>sort.
>>If you this algorithms or know where to find it, so please contact me.
>
>The algorithm can be found by using the index in your 'Data Structures
>and Algorithms' textbook.  If you haven't got it, the book by Cormen,
>Leiserson, and Rivest is hard to beat.

I kind of favor the book

compared to what? an introduction to the analysis of algorithms
gregory j. e. rawlins
computer science press

Personally, I find the CLR book to be very dry.  In contrast, Rawlins is fun.

Matthew Heaney
Software Development Consultant
<mailto:matthew_heaney@acm.org>
(818) 985-1271