* Re: stuffit expander
       [not found] <32E922A4.14BA@dps.mega.net.id>
@ 1997-01-24  0:00 ` Matthew Heaney
From: Matthew Heaney @ 1997-01-24  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <32E922A4.14BA@dps.mega.net.id>, floressa@dps.mega.net.id wrote:

>Anybody has "stuffit expander", please help me where i can get it.
>I am using MAC OS. system 7.5.
>Thanks

You should visit Aladdin's site too - they make Stuffit Expander - for info
about that and Mac transfers in general.

<http://www.aladdinsys.com/consumer/expander2.html>

matt

Matthew Heaney
Software Development Consultant
<mailto:matthew_heaney@acm.org>
(818) 985-1271

From: Matthew Heaney @ 1997-01-24  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <32E922A4.14BA@dps.mega.net.id>, floressa@dps.mega.net.id wrote:

>Anybody has "stuffit expander", please help me where i can get it.
>I am using MAC OS. system 7.5.
>Thanks

<http://www.macfixit.pair.com/library/tul/StuffItExpander.sea.hqx>

Ted Landau's MacFixIt is an essential Mac site, replete with useful utilities!

<http://www.macfixit.pair.com/>

Email me privately if you have any more Mac questions.