From: Jeffrey Creem <jeff@thecreems.com>
Subject: NXTAda
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:02:24 -0500
Date: 2007-02-27T23:02:24-05:00	[thread overview]

I setup a Sourceforge project for controlling the Lego Mindstorms NXT
device via Ada. The project does not currently intend to do a compiler
port. It allows you to write code on your host computer (Currently only
Windows though I think a port to x86 Linux or x86 OS X would be pretty
easy ) to control the NXT module remotely via bluetooth.

The code is very raw and only in SVN at the moment (no tar/zip releases
yet) but I thought it was worth posting in case someone else was
thinking of working on it.

http://nxtada.sourceforge.net/