From: "Björn Lundin" <b.f.lundin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: JSON and interpreting JSON objects
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 16:07:17 +0100
Date: 2015-03-13T16:07:17+01:00	[thread overview]

On 2015-03-13 14:15, tonyg wrote:

> I'm playing with some JSON. I am trying to pick some information out of a JSON object but am trying to understand what I am doing first.
> In the following code I am not totally sure about displaying a JSON object, and I was wondering what to put in "when JSON_Object_Type

Have a look in Gnatcoll.Json.Write
In there, they do what you want - printout of a JSON, testing on
different types, JSON_Object_Type included.

in gnatcoll.Json spec, there is

   subtype JSON_Container_Value_Type is JSON_Value_Type range
     JSON_Array_Type .. JSON_Object_Type;

which indicates that it is some kind of container.

--
Björn