* Porting GNAT to LinuxPPC: Need help with error during link
@ 1998-05-24  0:00 Matthew Heaney
From: Matthew Heaney @ 1998-05-24  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

(A copy of this post has been sent to the gnat-chat mailing list.)

Subject:     Error during link (was: Porting GNAT to LinuxPPC - How?)
Date:        98.05.24 2:31 PM
To:          chat@gnat.com

It turns out that my distribution of Linux for PowerPC already has a GNAT
port.  I don't know if it works, though, because I'm getting an error
during link.

The compilation and bind steps appear to be working, but when gnatlink
kicks in, I get this message

$ gnatlink hello_world.ali
ld: cannot open crt1.o: No such file or directory

Anyone have any clues as to what's going on?

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-05-24  0:00 UTC | newest]