From: matthew_heaney@acm.org (Matthew Heaney)
Subject: Re: (no subject given)
Date: 1998/04/19
Date: 1998-04-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <matthew_heaney-ya023680001904981820500001@news.ni.net>,
matthew_heaney@acm.org (Matthew Heaney) wrote:

(start of quote)
In article <199804190745.PAA11473@iron.singnet.com.sg>, Chau
<vcjq724@MBOX4.SINGNET.COM.SG> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>My name is Simon Chau. I have been searching for a copy of Ada 95 software
>in the market for a long time without much success. Therefore will like to
>request for a site where I might be able to download a copy of Ada 95.

For general info about Ada 95, go to the Ada home page.

<http://www.adahome.com/>

For a free, production-quality Ada 95 compiler, you'll want GNAT.

<ftp://ftp.cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat/>
(end of quote)

Oops!  I forgot to mention that GNAT has a website too, sponsored by the
company (Ada Core Technologies) that sells support for that compiler.

<http://www.gnat.com/>