From: matthew_heaney@acm.org (Matthew Heaney)
Subject: Re: task finished?
Date: 1998/05/16
Date: 1998-05-16T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <01bc620a$7efdf9a0$LocalHost@default>, "Markus Falsinger"
<benno@forfree.at> wrote:

(start of quote)
I have created a number of tasks, but to continue with a procedure I have
to wait until they all have terminated. How can I check whether they all
have terminated or not? (They all have the same name, created in a loop)
(end of quote)

There is an attribute, T'Terminated.

Normally, however, you don't create tasks in a dynamic scope as a
subprogram.  What are you trying to do?