* Q: SunAda tasking
@ 1995-03-06 22:25 Mark Foreman
From: Mark Foreman @ 1995-03-06 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm using SunAda 1.1 and have found that the DEFAULT_TASK_STACK_SIZE can
be set in the v_usr_conf_b.a file, but I haven't found where the stack
size of the <idle task> is set.  Whenever I have changed the
DEFAULT_TASK_STACK_SIZE, the stack size for the <idle task> has stayed the
same - 10240.  Where and how can I change that value?  Thanks.

--
Mark Foreman
Georgia Tech Research Institute

* Re: Q: SunAda tasking
@ 1995-03-14  2:12 ` William Loftus
From: William Loftus @ 1995-03-14  2:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

mark.foreman@gtri.gatech.edu (Mark Foreman) wrote:

> I'm using SunAda 1.1 and have found that the DEFAULT_TASK_STACK_SIZE can
> be set in the v_usr_conf_b.a file, but I haven't found where the stack
> size of the <idle task> is set.  Whenever I have changed the
> DEFAULT_TASK_STACK_SIZE, the stack size for the <idle task> has stayed the
> same - 10240.  Where and how can I change that value?  Thanks.
>
> --
> Mark Foreman
> Georgia Tech Research Institute
> mark.foreman@gtri.gatech.edu

Why would you want to change the idle task stack size? It should be
set to what is necessary to execute the verdix written task?  I
can't think of anything you could do that would increase the stack
needs of this task?