* Re: Ada Components
@ 2001-08-07 23:45 Alexandre E. Kopilovitch
From: Alexandre E. Kopilovitch @ 2001-08-07 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

>Lao Xiao Hai <laoxhai@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>When Ivan Stepanov decided to build the STL,
Do you really think that Stepanov's first name is Ivan? Yes, he is a Russian,
but not all Russians have that famous first name -:)

Alexander Kopilovitch                      aek@vib.usr.pu.ru
Saint-Petersburg
Russia

* Re: Ada Components
@ 2001-08-07 23:54 ` Ed Falis
From: Ed Falis @ 2001-08-07 23:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

"Alexandre E. Kopilovitch" wrote:

> >Lao Xiao Hai <laoxhai@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> >When Ivan Stepanov decided to build the STL,
> Do you really think that Stepanov's first name is Ivan? Yes, he is a Russian,
> but not all Russians have that famous first name -:)
>
> Alexander Kopilovitch                      aek@vib.usr.pu.ru
> Saint-Petersburg
> Russia

Yeah, isn't it Alexander or some such?  ;-)

- Ed

* Re: Ada Components
@ 2001-08-08  4:19 ` Lao Xiao Hai
From: Lao Xiao Hai @ 2001-08-08  4:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

Dorogoi Grazhdanin Kopolovitch,

Mozhet buit moya oshibka.   I pomniyou shto Stepanov
eemyenya buil Ivan.   Stho eto, pozhalsta?

Richard Riehle

"Alexandre E. Kopilovitch" wrote:

> >Lao Xiao Hai <laoxhai@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> >When Ivan Stepanov decided to build the STL,
> Do you really think that Stepanov's first name is Ivan? Yes, he is a Russian,
> but not all Russians have that famous first name -:)
>
> Alexander Kopilovitch                      aek@vib.usr.pu.ru
> Saint-Petersburg
> Russia

* Re: Ada Components
@ 2001-08-08  4:20   ` Lao Xiao Hai
From: Lao Xiao Hai @ 2001-08-08  4:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Eeezvenetye pozhalsta. Moya osheebka.

Richard Riehle

Ed Falis wrote:

> "Alexandre E. Kopilovitch" wrote:
> >
> > >Lao Xiao Hai <laoxhai@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> > >When Ivan Stepanov decided to build the STL,
> > Do you really think that Stepanov's first name is Ivan? Yes, he is a Russian,
> > but not all Russians have that famous first name -:)
> >
> > Alexander Kopilovitch                      aek@vib.usr.pu.ru
> > Saint-Petersburg
> > Russia
>
> Yeah, isn't it Alexander or some such?  ;-)
>
> - Ed

* Re: Ada Components
@ 2001-08-08  9:07   ` Gerald Kasner
From: Gerald Kasner @ 2001-08-08  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lao Xiao Hai schrieb:

> Dorogoi Grazhdanin Kopolovitch,
>
> Mozhet buit moya oshibka.   I pomniyou shto Stepanov
> eemyenya buil Ivan.   Stho eto, pozhalsta?
>
> Richard Riehle

Dobro poshalewatch f comp.lang.ru !  ;-)

-Gerald

* Ada components
@ 2003-03-16 11:07 konstant
From: konstant @ 2003-03-16 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am a new beginner with ADA programming. I would like to have some links
about ADA components under a  GMGPL/BSD/MIT license like PragmARC.

Thanks

* Re: Ada components
@ 2003-03-16 11:23 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2003-03-16 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

konstant wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am a new beginner with ADA programming. I would like to have some links
> about ADA components under a  GMGPL/BSD/MIT license like PragmARC.

Ada not ADA

You have to check the licenses yourself but here are some links.

   http://libre.act-europe.fr/GtkAda/
   http://gnade.sourceforge.net/
   http://www.adapower.com/gwindows/
   http://www.adapower.com/reuse/

Source of much Ada stuff:

   http://www.adapower.com/

--
�Don't use C;  In my opinion,  C is a library programming language
 not an app programming language.�  - Owen Taylor (GTK+ developer)

Use Ada 95, a free language. More info at http://www.adapower.com/

* Re: Ada components
@ 2003-03-16 12:32 ` Simon Wright
From: Simon Wright @ 2003-03-16 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

"konstant" <k_leau@yahoo.com> writes:

> I am a new beginner with ADA programming. I would like to have some links
> about ADA components under a  GMGPL/BSD/MIT license like PragmARC.

I have some links at http://www.pushface.org/components/

* Re: Ada components
@ 2003-03-16 17:32   ` tmoran
From: tmoran @ 2003-03-16 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you have something specific in mind you might search at
www.adaic.com/site/wide-search.html

* Re: Ada components
@ 2003-03-17 15:36 ` Matthew Heaney
From: Matthew Heaney @ 2003-03-17 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

"konstant" <k_leau@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<UVYca.258579$AV5.3035275@news.chello.at>...

> I am a new beginner with ADA programming. I would like to have some links
> about ADA components under a  GMGPL/BSD/MIT license like PragmARC.

The Charles library is a suite of components that has been released
using the GMGPL.  Charles is modelled closely on the C++ STL.

http://home.earthlink.net/~matthewjheaney/charles/