* GNATCOM & DirectX 6.1 SDK
@ 2001-07-22 18:04 Gautier Write-only-address
From: Gautier Write-only-address @ 2001-07-22 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

Hello all!

Can anyone explain why comscope or bindcom (tools from
GNATCOM) produces the following error message with the
library files of DirectX 6.1 SDK, that are COM things
- according to the documentation in SDK ?

E.g. the command "comscope dxguid.lib" gives

GNATCOM.ERRORS.COM_ERROR
HRESULT (2147654730) : Erreur lors du chargement de la biblioth�que/DLL du
type.

but "comscope msxml.dll" (the canonical example) produces
the expected output. Same for bindcom (which I'd like to use)

TIA !

* Re: GNATCOM & DirectX 6.1 SDK
       [not found] <F2094BAyxJMXehYSoOZ00002b3b@hotmail.com>
@ 2001-07-23  1:43 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2001-07-23  1:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

The best way to get answers to questions about GNATCOM is through ACT if you
are a supported customer. If you are unsupported, the GNATCOM list is the
next best option. See, http://www.adapower.com/gnatcom

BTW, when you repost the question, would you mind translating the error for
me, Thanks!

Saddly, I have had one work commitment after another (in the C++ realm,
Ugh...) keeping me more busy then I would like and preventing me from
keeping up with CLA.

David Botton