From: "Gautier Write-only-address" <gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com>
To: comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org
Subject: Re: Dual_IO
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 18:32:53 -0000
Date: 2001-07-01T18:32:53+00:00	[thread overview]

Larry Kilgallen

> > If you are using that Windows thing then you can only use option 1. You
> > can find the gnu tee program on simtel in the shell utils package.
>
>That covers Unix (I presume) and Windows, but absent indication
>to the contrary, I would expect the poster was looking for a
>portable solution, working in all Ada95 environments.

Exactly. In fact it should work on OpenVMS and NT at least.
The problem with "tee" (at least the one I have under
hand) is that the result appears only at the end of the program.
A small execution time can be 6 hours, but when something begins
to go wrong it can appear in some minutes.
Thanks for replies and I'll program my Dual_IO (quite trivial!).