From: "David C. Hoos, Sr." <david.c.hoos.sr@ada95.com>
To: <comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>
Cc: <steve.scandore@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: Old ADA exectuables on Solaris.
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 03:32:08 -0500
Date: 2001-06-28T03:32:08-05:00	[thread overview]

42 is the POSIX exit code for Unhandled Exception.

Are you sure that you have passed the correct command-line
arguments to the program?  A constraint error is what you would
get if required command-line arguments were missing, and the
program had not been written so as to inform of the required
arguments when they're missing.