From: Francisco Javier Loma Daza <Francisco.Loma@isotrol.com>
To: comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org
Subject: Re: Opengl bindings for Gnat
Date: 17 Apr 2001 10:53:33 +0200
Date: 2001-04-17T10:53:33+02:00	[thread overview]

El 17 Apr 2001 09:34:17 +0200, Pascal Obry escribi�:

> "Phaedrus" <phaedrusalt@hotmail.com> writes:
>
> > Does anybody know where I can find the OpenGl bindings
> > for Gnat?  Every time I find a link to them it turns out to be
> > a dead link.
>
> I have a GLUT and OpenGL demos on my Web site ported to GNAT. It uses the
> Win32.Gl package for the OpenGL part.
>
>       http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pascal.obry/contrib.html
>
> Pascal.
>
> --
>
> --|------------------------------------------------------
> --| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
> --| 45, rue Gabriel Peri - 78114 Magny Les Hameaux FRANCE
> --|------------------------------------------------------
> --|         http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pascal.obry
> --|
> --| "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"

    I am working on a radiosity program. It gives the solution using
    OpenGL. I use gnat, gtkada and gtkada-opengl, but there are not a
    unique OpenGL bindings, so I have to write an intermetiate package
    with two bodies, one for Linux OpenGL, and other for Win32.OpenGL.
    Why not only one OpenGL binding? How many OpenGL+Ada are there? May
    be, we have to do a better binding for GNUAda?

--

        Francisco Javier Loma Daza
                                fjloma@isotrol.com