From: Erik Sigra <sigra@home.se>
To: comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org,
	Stephen Leake <stephen.a.leake.1@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: XML/HTML DOM in Ada
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 00:19:47 +0100
Date: 2001-03-13T00:19:47+01:00	[thread overview]

m�ndagen den 12 mars 2001 19:05 skrev Stephen Leake:
> "Peter Hend�n" <phenden@tdab.com> writes:
> > <snip>
> > Does anyone know where the "official" discussions stand with
> > regard to the various solutions proposed to the with-ing problem?
>
> There is an Ada Issue on this, at
> http://www.adaic.org/standards/95com/ada-issues/ somewhere, but I
> can't remember the number right now, and I can't find it in
> ai-summary.txt. Maybe you have time to do a better search.
>
> > > I've also come up against
> > > a bug in GNAT (at least that's what GNAT > itself claims). Is
> > > there a publically available known bug list, so I could > check
> > > against it before I submit a report?
>
> No public list. Just send it in to report@gnat.com; they are in a
> better position to decide whether it is a known bug or not. Try to
> send a complete executable program that demonstrates the bug; they'll
> run it against their latest internal build to see if it is currently
> fixed.

Is it the same bug I got today? Here is my report:

I typed "gnatmake -gnatX foo" and got this:
--------------------------------8<------------------------------------------
gnatgcc -c -gnatX foo.ads
gnatgcc -c -gnatX bar.adb
+===========================GNAT BUG DETECTED==============================+
| 3.13p  (20000509) (i386-Ada-linux) Storage_Error stack overflow (or

erroneous memory access)|
| Error detected at

/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-Ada-linux/2.8.1/adainclude/a-tags.adb:42:17|
| Please submit bug report by email to report@gnat.com.                    |
| Include the entire contents of this bug box in the report.               |
| Include the exact gnatgcc or gnatmake command that you entered.          |
| Also include sources listed below in gnatchop format                     |
| (concatenated together with no headers between files).                   |
| (use plain ASCII or MIME attachment).                                    |
| See gnatinfo.txt for full info on procedure for submitting bugs.         |

Please include these source files with error report

bar.ads
bar.adb
foo.ads

compilation abandoned