* ada game development
@ 2001-03-08 20:27 LMS42233043828
From: LMS42233043828 @ 2001-03-08 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

anyone know of a good site about ada game development? thanks.

* Re: ada game development
@ 2001-03-08 20:57 ` Erik Sigra
From: Erik Sigra @ 2001-03-08 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada, LMS42233043828

torsdagen den  8 mars 2001 21:27 skrev LMS42233043828:
> anyone know of a good site about ada game development? thanks.

Here is some stuff (all free software and/or open source):
* Ant�nio.M.F.Vargas is developing SDL bindings. See
  <http://www.adapower.net/~avargas/>.
* Michael Hope, Sandeep Dutta and Daniel Rammelt are developing the Gameboy
  Development Kit. See teh sourceforge page at <http://gbdk.sourceforge.net>.
* Bobby D. Bryant is developing a game called Yasfync. See the homepage at
  <http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/bdbryant/yasfync/index.html> and the
  announcement at <http://arch.freeciv.org/freeciv-dev-200101/msg00022.html>.
* Wolfgang Jeltsch and Kyrill Meyer are planning a project called
  Adventurer's Support Kit. See the sourceforge page at
  <http://sourceforge.net/projects/ask/>.

* Re: ada game development
@ 2001-03-08 21:48   ` EtienneB
       [not found]   ` <001101c0a86d$e4c21480$0100005a@piii>
From: EtienneB @ 2001-03-08 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

And don't forget OpenGl
www.opengl.org

* Re: ada game development
@ 2001-03-09  7:52   ` EtienneB
       [not found]   ` <001101c0a86d$e4c21480$0100005a@piii>
From: EtienneB @ 2001-03-09  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

> * Michael Hope, Sandeep Dutta and Daniel Rammelt are developing the
Gameboy
>   Development Kit. See teh sourceforge page at
<http://gbdk.sourceforge.net>.

I think this Kit is for C developper, has it been ported to Ada programmers
?
Etienne Baudin

* Re: ada game development
       [not found]   ` <001101c0a86d$e4c21480$0100005a@piii>
@ 2001-03-09  9:08     ` Erik Sigra
From: Erik Sigra @ 2001-03-09  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada, EtienneB

fredagen den  9 mars 2001 08:52 skrev EtienneB:
> > * Michael Hope, Sandeep Dutta and Daniel Rammelt are developing the
>
> Gameboy
>
> >   Development Kit. See teh sourceforge page at
>
> <http://gbdk.sourceforge.net>.
>
> I think this Kit is for C developper, has it been ported to Ada programmers
> ?

All I know about this project is what I read on sourceforge, and that is very
little. I have no personal interest in gameboy.