From: "Beard, Frank" <beardf@spawar.navy.mil>
To: "'comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org'" <comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>
Subject: RE: How can I avoid Using a Semaphore? (long)
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 18:42:13 -0500
Date: 2001-02-08T18:42:13-05:00	[thread overview]

It wasn't a conclusion, it was a question (hence
the question mark ('?') at the end of the sentence).

It was supposed to mean I was puzzled that I/O was
not potentially blocking.  I thought I new it was
potentially blocking, but when I read 9.5.1 I quit
reading at 17 for some reason.  I guess because it
started talking about bounded errors.  For some
reason, it seemed like the next paragraph started
a new section.

I don't know, my brain was failing me.  I was tired.
But thanks for responding.  I would have gotten around
to re-reading it eventually, and hopefully I would
have noticed it the next time.

Thanks
Frank