* Re: C code
@ 2003-02-07 21:48 chris.danx
From: chris.danx @ 2003-02-07 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

sk wrote:

 > Also, for DLLI, the "init" and "fini" are red-herrings (not
 > deliberate)
 > these are only issues for building a dynamic-library, not the loading
 > of them thru DLLI.

So all I need to do is to detect whether the library is an Ada lib or
not and if it is call Adainit upon load and adafinal upon close?

 > Hopefully this is better

I just got a wee bit of time to work on this and hadn't done anything
for a while, so I'm sorry my reply is a bit late.  Unfortunately I
killed the wrong partition trying to install Gentoo and the binding as
was became one with the ether  (killed the backup partition :( ).  I've
almost finished rewriting it and will do some examples including some
with GtkAda first chance I get.

Bye,
Chris

* C code
@ 1996-06-30  0:00 Henry the mild mannered janitor
From: Henry the mild mannered janitor @ 1996-06-30  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can GNAT 3.04 compile standalone C code that's independant of an .adb
file?