From: sk <noname@myob.com>
To: comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org
Subject: Re: GLADE, Linux Kernel Modules etc,
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:22:20 -0600
Date: 2004-02-02T10:22:20-06:00	[thread overview]

Marius Amado Alves <amado.alves@netcabo.pt>:
 > ... Universal Network Language ...

Georg Bauhaus <sb463ba@l1-hrz.uni-duisburg.de>:
 > ... Esperanto ...

Larry Elmore <ljelmore_@_comcast_._net>:
 > ... lojban ...

Interesting, even though a little disappointed by my
brilliant idea of Latin being an ideal :-). (I have
bookmarked the relevent web pages and intend to fully
explore all 3, but since it is only curiosity, I doubt
I will explore much further).

Also interesting is that 3 different people have 3
different thoughts about possible solutions to automated
human language translation.

Anyway, anybody played with GLADE ? Any thoughts about
whether I am missing the point about the Distributed Annex
and thinking it might be applicable to LKM's ?

Perhaps "Jorge Real <jorge@disca.upv.es>" could enlighten
my on one thing about RTLinux ... do I need to abandon
my current Linux kernel and tools (yes, I could boot into
differnet Kernels etc) to make full use of the GNAT port ?

-- Merge vertically for real address
--
--     s n p @ t . o
--      k i e k c c m