From: ada_wizard@toadmail.com
To: comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org
Subject: Re: Problem in gnatxref?
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:42:11 -0500
Date: 2003-12-11T09:42:11-05:00	[thread overview]

meudecc@itcarlow.ie (Chris Meudec) writes:

> I have upgraded to version 3.15 under windows and I still get the same
> problem.

Ah. Sorry; I tested it with Gnat 5.01a (only available with a support
contract).

> Who is providing gnat under windows?

Ada Core Technologies, same as all of the other GNAT ports. There
should be a new public release Real Soon Now :).

You could try the gnat that is included in the gcc distribution; it is
close to GNAT 5.01a. There is a binary for Windows in the Cygwin
distribution (which is worth having on its own, for bash, make, cvs,
ssh, etc); http://www.cygwin.com.

--
-- Stephe

This mail sent using ToadMail -- Web based e-mail @ ToadNet