From: "Robert C. Leif" <rleif@rleif.com>
To: "'comp.lang.ada mail to news gateway'" <comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>
Subject: RE: Commercial license?
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:49:14 -0800
Date: 2003-03-11T11:49:14-08:00	[thread overview]

Although this is, in principle, true, it is much easier with present Ada
compilers, such as GNAT, to supply the source. Some of us had to suffer with
attaching binary libraries with the old Alsys Ada compiler.
Since I am proposing a license, which would compete with the GNU licenses, I
want to maintain what I believe to be the best part of the GNU approach, the
availability of the sources.
Bob Leif