* Ada Letters delivery
@ 2003-12-10 13:42 Lionel.DRAGHI
From: Lionel.DRAGHI @ 2003-12-10 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

I received septembers 2003 Ada Letters yesterday, december the ninth. (I
live near Paris).
I have not checked, but I remember that there are discussions about the
typos problem since a long time on cla.
I would like to know if it's normal/usual?

BTW, I did not receive a new edition or whatever, I also have the typos :-/

--
Lionel Draghi                   Sick of the Hype/Disappointment cycle? try
Ada!

* Re: Ada Letters delivery
@ 2003-12-11 13:05 ` Marin David Condic
From: Marin David Condic @ 2003-12-11 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

As for the long delivery delay, that has to be something relating to
international mail. I'd imagine the publishers send everything out all
at the same time. (Why would they do otherwise?) Or possibly you are a
new SIGAda member and just signed up?

With respect to the typo problems, my guess is that this is highly
unusual. I have not seen this before in Ada Letters and I'm sure the
editors have figured out what the problem was and will get it fixed.

MDC

Lionel.DRAGHI@fr.thalesgroup.com wrote:
> I received septembers 2003 Ada Letters yesterday, december the ninth. (I
> live near Paris).
> I have not checked, but I remember that there are discussions about the
> typos problem since a long time on cla.
> I would like to know if it's normal/usual?
>
> BTW, I did not receive a new edition or whatever, I also have the typos :-/

Marin David Condic
I work for: http://www.belcan.com/
My project is: http://www.jsf.mil/NSFrames.htm

Send Replies To: m   o   d   c @ a   m   o   g
                    c   n   i       c   .   r

     "Trying is the first step towards failure."
         --  Homer Simpson

* RE: Ada Letters delivery
@ 2003-12-11 14:29 Lionel.DRAGHI
From: Lionel.DRAGHI @ 2003-12-11 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

I suppose so. I just want to check with others european subscribers that
there is no specific problem in my case.

| (Why would they do otherwise?) Or possibly
| you are a
| new SIGAda member and just signed up?
No, althrough it's just the second Ada Letter I receive.

| With respect to the typo problems, my guess is that this is highly
| unusual. I have not seen this before in Ada Letters and I'm sure the
| editors have figured out what the problem was and will get it fixed.
Yes, I am also confident.

Thanks.

Lionel Draghi.

* RE: Ada Letters delivery
@ 2003-12-11 15:57 Lionel.DRAGHI
From: Lionel.DRAGHI @ 2003-12-11 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

OK, thank you Jerry.

* Re: Ada Letters delivery
@ 2003-12-11 19:55 ` Pat Rogers
From: Pat Rogers @ 2003-12-11 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lionel.DRAGHI@fr.thalesgroup.com wrote:

I'll hand-deliver it if you'll pay the "postage"!  :-)

--
Pat Rogers
Technical Editor, Ada Letters

* RE: Ada Letters delivery
@ 2003-12-12  8:18 Lionel.DRAGHI
From: Lionel.DRAGHI @ 2003-12-12  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: progers, comp.lang.ada

Thank you, but the frustration to see peoples discussing Ada Letters papers
on cla one month before I get it is not that big :-)

--
Lionel.

* Re: Ada Letters delivery
@ 2003-12-12 18:38 ` Jeffrey Carter
From: Jeffrey Carter @ 2003-12-12 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lionel.DRAGHI@fr.thalesgroup.com wrote:

I travel to England 2 or 3 times a year. I could mail it to you from
there if you'll cover the postage.

--
Jeff Carter
"C++ is like giving an AK-47 to a monk, shooting him

* RE: Ada Letters delivery
@ 2003-12-18 18:22 Lionel.DRAGHI
From: Lionel.DRAGHI @ 2003-12-18 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

It's very kind of you, Jeffrey, but I certainly don't want to cause you any
additional work (and I don't want any particular privilege).

Thank you anyway.

--
Lionel Draghi.