* Impossible to communicate via email
@ 2003-09-25 15:20 Robert C. Leif
From: Robert C. Leif @ 2003-09-25 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have been told that the filter on this web site refuses to accept
emails from my ISP, Covad. Since all attempts at correspondence have
resulted in my messages being filtered out, I have to resort to using
the newsgroup software in Google. The use of this software is painful,
since it neither includes a speller nor a grammar checker. I and I
believe others would greatly appreciate if the filter would have its
intelligence increased by considering the email addresses in its
judgment process.

Parenthetically, I use Covad because it is the only high-speed vendor
that permits me to be free to use my domain name, rleif.com. This is
an absolute requirement to permit me to change ISPs at will. The true
costs incurred in the change of a domain name are very significant.

Bob Leif
Robert C. Leif, Ph.D.
rleif@rleif.com
www.newportinstruments.com

* Re: Impossible to communicate via email
@ 2003-09-25 19:48 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2003-09-25 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2003-09-25, Robert C. Leif <rleif@rleif.com> wrote:
> I have been told that the filter on this web site refuses to accept
> emails from my ISP, Covad. Since all attempts at correspondence have
> resulted in my messages being filtered out, I have to resort to using
> the newsgroup software in Google. The use of this software is painful,
> since it neither includes a speller nor a grammar checker. I and I
> believe others would greatly appreciate if the filter would have its
> intelligence increased by considering the email addresses in its
> judgment process.

Looks like the comp.lang.ada mailinglist isn't anymore:

   http://www.rfc1149.net/gateways

Preben

* Re: Impossible to communicate via email
@ 2003-09-25 23:25   ` sk
From: sk @ 2003-09-25 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

Here is the new cla info from the (working) subscription
list distribution/digest ...

-- comp.lang.ada mailing list
-- comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org

-- Merge vertically for real address