* Can we have your vote for our Miss Marieke for the Miss Belgium Contest ?
@ 2004-06-07 16:52 Mariekes Fan Club
From: Mariekes Fan Club @ 2004-06-07 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

Dear,

We apologize for our unsollicated email.  We represent the fanclub of our own Marieke, who is starting the preselection for Miss Belgium 2004.

Though beautiness and intelligence are important, the organisation organized also a webpoll. So we are creative and ask you if you would vote for our Marieke on http://www.exposed.be/cgi-bin/webvotingoost/rankem.cgi?id=oost10
There are no popups or banners, just the click on the link "enter" is enough, and she has your vote !

We thank You in advance, a virtual kiss from her !!

The Fan Club of Miss Marieke

From: Mariekes Fan Club @ 2004-06-07 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

Dear,

We apologize for our unsollicated email.  We represent the fanclub of our own Marieke, who is starting the preselection for Miss Belgium 2004.

Though beautiness and intelligence are important, the organisation organized also a webpoll. So we are creative and ask you if you would vote for our Marieke on http://www.exposed.be/cgi-bin/webvotingoost/rankem.cgi?id=oost10
There are no popups or banners, just the click on the link "enter" is enough, and she has your vote !

We thank You in advance, a virtual kiss from her !!

The Fan Club of Miss Marieke

* Re: Can we have your vote for our Miss Marieke for the Miss BelgiumContest ?
@ 2004-06-07 16:57 ` Frank J. Lhota
From: Frank J. Lhota @ 2004-06-07 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Mariekes Fan Club" <fanclubmarieke@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> So we are creative and ask you if you would vote for our Marieke ...

My vote depends on one question: is Marieke an Ada programmer?

* Re: Can we have your vote for our Miss Marieke for the Miss BelgiumContest ?
@ 2004-06-07 18:49   ` Björn Persson
From: Björn Persson @ 2004-06-07 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Frank J. Lhota wrote:
> "Mariekes Fan Club" <fanclubmarieke@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>So we are creative and ask you if you would vote for our Marieke ...
>

> My vote depends on one question: is Marieke an Ada programmer?

Ada programmer or not, I almost feel like voting *against* the spammer.

--
Björn Persson

jor ers @sv ge.
b n_p son eri nu

* Re: Can we have your vote for our Miss Marieke for the Miss BelgiumContest ?
@ 2004-06-07 22:05     ` Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2004-06-07 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Björn Persson writes:
> Frank J. Lhota wrote:
>> "Mariekes Fan Club" wrote in message
>> we are creative and ask you if you would vote for our Marieke ...
>> My vote depends on one question: is Marieke an Ada programmer?
>
> Ada programmer or not, I almost feel like voting *against* the spammer.

Me too, unless the kiss is not so virtual after all :)

--
Ludovic Brenta.