From: Duncan Sands <baldrick@free.fr>
To: Marius Amado Alves <amado.alves@netcabo.pt>
Cc: comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org
Subject: Re: An Index to Ada.Containers
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:30:38 +0200
Date: 2005-04-21T15:30:38+02:00	[thread overview]

> > "... You attached an ':' to the end of the URL." (Marius)
> >
> > actually, no.  The colon was part of the error message, not the URL.
>
> That's not what the server error log says. It has a single entry for
> the malformed URL.

Well, I don't see how it's possible, especially as if I try with a ':'
at the end I get "The requested URL /software/ada_containers/: was not
found on this server", like you.  Also, when I look at the browsers
history, I see the correct URL plus the fact that there was an error
that isn't worth solving...

All the best,

Duncan.