* [Fwd: Re: Standard Library Interest?]
@ 2003-10-10 18:15 Marius Amado Alves
From: Marius Amado Alves @ 2003-10-10 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

(Chris sorry I sent this to you only before. Reply button habit.)

[-- Attachment #2: Forwarded message - Re: Standard Library Interest? --]
[-- Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1647 bytes --]

From: Marius Amado Alves <amado.alves@netcabo.pt>
To: chris <spamoff.danx@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: Standard Library Interest?
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:05:58 +0000

On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 08:19, chris wrote:

> I would be willing to submit some of my work provided I got the ability
> to work on it and extend it.  I would even be willing to hand over my
> copyright, again providing I got the ability to play with it (also some
> credit) and it was some kind of group.

See www.softdevelcoop.org for an alternate open source license, namely
one that lets authors require compensation for commercial use of their
work.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-10 18:15 UTC | newest]