From: Marius Amado Alves <amado.alves@netcabo.pt>
To: comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Standard Library Interest?]
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:15:39 +0000
Date: 2003-10-10T18:15:39+00:00	[thread overview]

(Chris sorry I sent this to you only before. Reply button habit.)

[-- Attachment #2: Forwarded message - Re: Standard Library Interest? --]
[-- Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1647 bytes --]

From: Marius Amado Alves <amado.alves@netcabo.pt>
To: chris <spamoff.danx@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: Standard Library Interest?
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:05:58 +0000

On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 08:19, chris wrote:

> I would be willing to submit some of my work provided I got the ability
> to work on it and extend it.  I would even be willing to hand over my
> copyright, again providing I got the ability to play with it (also some
> credit) and it was some kind of group.

See www.softdevelcoop.org for an alternate open source license, namely
one that lets authors require compensation for commercial use of their
work.