* An Index to Ada.Containers
@ 2005-04-20 23:52 Marius Amado Alves
From: Marius Amado Alves @ 2005-04-20 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada; +Cc: Ada-Comment List

I've prepared this Index to Ada.Containers for personal study, but that
others may find useful:

http://www.softdevelcoop.org/software/ada_containers/

* Re: An Index to Ada.Containers
       [not found] <7b64bac9aa0bf3d4538773523a27d6e5@netcabo.pt>
@ 2005-04-21  6:58 ` Duncan Sands
       [not found] ` <1114066707.10019.13.camel@localhost.localdomain>
From: Duncan Sands @ 2005-04-21  6:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marius Amado Alves; +Cc: Ada-Comment List, comp.lang.ada

Hi Marius,

> http://www.softdevelcoop.org/software/ada_containers/

I get:

An error occurred while loading
http://www.softdevelcoop.org/software/ada_containers/:
Unknown host www.softdevelcoop.org

All the best,

Duncan.

@ 2005-04-21 10:12   ` Marius Amado Alves
       [not found]   ` <940170f9529bee39c8cc2995911ceea4@netcabo.pt>
From: Marius Amado Alves @ 2005-04-21 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Duncan Sands; +Cc: comp.lang.ada

Duncan, never mind my previous (private) reply. I found the problem.
Your error. You attached an ':' to the end of the URL.

>> http://www.softdevelcoop.org/software/ada_containers/
>
> I get:
>
> An error occurred while loading
> http://www.softdevelcoop.org/software/ada_containers/:
> Unknown host www.softdevelcoop.org

Your browser should not say "Unknown host www.softdevelcoop.org"

My browser (Apple's Safari) correctly says:

"The requested URL /software/ada_containers/: was not found on this
server."

@ 2005-04-21 10:28     ` Duncan Sands
       [not found]     ` <1114079282.10019.34.camel@localhost.localdomain>
From: Duncan Sands @ 2005-04-21 10:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marius Amado Alves; +Cc: comp.lang.ada

Hi Marius,

> Duncan, never mind my previous (private) reply. I found the problem.
> Your error. You attached an ':' to the end of the URL.

actually, no.  The colon was part of the error message, not the URL.
I also pinged www.softdevelcoop.org at that time and couldn't get it
(unknown host).  Anyway, it all seems to be fine now: I click on the
url (as I did before), but this time I get your nice web-page :).

All the best,

Duncan.

@ 2005-04-21 10:54       ` Marius Amado Alves
       [not found]       ` <530564e8685b26fdece909d9b9ad8082@netcabo.pt>
From: Marius Amado Alves @ 2005-04-21 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Duncan Sands; +Cc: comp.lang.ada

On 21 Apr 2005, at 11:28, Duncan Sands wrote:

> "... You attached an ':' to the end of the URL." (Marius)
>
> actually, no.  The colon was part of the error message, not the URL.

That's not what the server error log says. It has a single entry for
the malformed URL.

@ 2005-04-21 13:30         ` Duncan Sands
From: Duncan Sands @ 2005-04-21 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marius Amado Alves; +Cc: comp.lang.ada

> > "... You attached an ':' to the end of the URL." (Marius)
> >
> > actually, no.  The colon was part of the error message, not the URL.
>
> That's not what the server error log says. It has a single entry for
> the malformed URL.

Well, I don't see how it's possible, especially as if I try with a ':'
at the end I get "The requested URL /software/ada_containers/: was not
found on this server", like you.  Also, when I look at the browsers
history, I see the correct URL plus the fact that there was an error
that isn't worth solving...

All the best,

Duncan.