From: Stephen Leake <Stephe.Leake@nasa.gov>
To: comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org
Subject: Re: Import C... Works!! but how does it work :/
Date: 29 Jan 2004 12:12:27 -0500
Date: 2004-01-29T12:12:27-05:00	[thread overview]

"Nando" <nando89@terra.es> writes:

> <snip code>
>

> Ok!! I need this names if I want everything works.

Others have pointed out your naming conflict.

> In "about" of my compiler apears: AdaGuide v. 6.60.2 When I compile
> my project, I can read GNATMAKE 3.13p

This is a very old compiler. The current version is 3.15p. What
operating system are you on?

> Third, I go to the line command (run -> cmd), I go to the directory where
> are my files keeped and I write the next sentence:
>     gcc -c u_prueba.c

You need to find a way to run make from AdaGide (I don't use it, so I
don't know how to do that). Then you need to set up a makefile that
will compile the C code by calling gcc directly, and the Ada code by
calling gnatmake. Then the makefile needs to link the C code together
with the Ada code by passing arguments to gnatmake.

Or, you can switch to GPS, which will let you define a project that
includes both Ada and C, and compile and link everything for you.

Hope this helps.

--
-- Stephe