* Ada Source Code Analyzer
@ 2003-03-06 19:50 Arthur I Schwarz
From: Arthur I Schwarz @ 2003-03-06 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

We are evaluating toolsets which can provide Ada source code metrics, such
as Cyclomatic Complexity, Halstead, etc., on several projects, each project
having about 100k SLOC in 300 files.

I do have an Ada program for McCabe's Cyclomatic Complexity that I uploaded
from a 1997 Walnut Creek distribution of PAL, but a couple of packages are
missing. Can anyone can point me to the complete program with all packages?

We need command line tools which can be scripted. We are using Cygwin under
WinNT/2k. I am corresponding with some commercial vendors for evaluation
copies of their software. Are there some non-commercial products available
that I can evaluate?

art

* Re: Ada Source Code Analyzer
@ 2003-06-14 16:38 Ira Baxter
From: Ira Baxter @ 2003-06-14 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

Hi.  Are you still looking, or have you got a good sense
of the tool space?  I'm interested because we build
metrics tools (see
http://www.semanticdesigns.com/Products/Metrics/index.html)
and have an Ada front end; it would be pretty easy for us
to do all kinds of Ada metrics.

Which did you like best, and what did you think was missing?

Ira D. Baxter, Ph.D., CEO  512-250-1018
www.semanticdesigns.com