From: "Ira Baxter" <idbaxter@semanticdesigns.com>
To: <comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>
Subject: Re: Ada Source Code Analyzer
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 11:38:30 -0500
Date: 2003-06-14T11:38:30-05:00	[thread overview]

Hi.  Are you still looking, or have you got a good sense
of the tool space?  I'm interested because we build
metrics tools (see
http://www.semanticdesigns.com/Products/Metrics/index.html)
and have an Ada front end; it would be pretty easy for us
to do all kinds of Ada metrics.

Which did you like best, and what did you think was missing?

Ira D. Baxter, Ph.D., CEO  512-250-1018
www.semanticdesigns.com