* Re: Ansi.sys
@ 2003-03-10 12:27 David C. Hoos, Sr.
From: David C. Hoos, Sr. @ 2003-03-10 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada mail to news gateway; +Cc: sbourgo

The "trick" with the "tee" tool works under the bash shell, as well
as tcsh.

Directory sytax under either of the shells looks like

g:/gnat/Examples

One of my reasons for using tcsh is the fact that it provides command
line completion by pressing the TAB key.  Another reason is that I
prefer its syntax when writing shell scripts.

One of the places tcsh can be found is
http://ftp.yars.free.net/pub/software/windows/programming/cygwin/release/tcsh