* html parser
@ 2003-03-05 15:59 iatz
From: iatz @ 2003-03-05 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

does anyone know of any html scanner / parser written in Ada ? I am
currently programming a web browser from scratch as a part of a school
project and need some help with the parser issue. Mine is almost finished,
but it'd be great to see how others approach the problem.

C code, comments, or any other understandable ;-) piece of text would also
be very appreciated.

Thank you for your time anyway.

iatz

* Re: html parser
@ 2003-03-10 12:04 Grein, Christoph
From: Grein, Christoph @ 2003-03-10 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

See OpenToken (can be found via AdaPower).

> does anyone know of any html scanner / parser written in Ada ? I am
> currently programming a web browser from scratch as a part of a school
> project and need some help with the parser issue. Mine is almost finished,
> but it'd be great to see how others approach the problem.
>
> C code, comments, or any other understandable ;-) piece of text would also
> be very appreciated.

* Re: html parser
@ 2003-03-10 15:55 ` Victor Porton
From: Victor Porton @ 2003-03-10 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <mailman.5.1047298360.32742.comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>,
	"Grein, Christoph" <christoph.grein@eurocopter.com> writes:
> See OpenToken (can be found via AdaPower).

And also see UniParser which I released minute ago. It supports Unicod
streams.

http://ex-code.com/uniparser/ . More info in a separate letter.

@ 2003-03-10 18:06   ` chris.danx
From: chris.danx @ 2003-03-10 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Victor Porton wrote:

> And also see UniParser which I released minute ago. It supports Unicod
> streams.

And xml/ada (i think it'd only work with xhtml, but xhtml is the future!).